More than 75% of our clients are 501c3s or work on donations to build their businesses. Now – what does that mean exactly?
“Being “501(c)(3)” means that a particular nonprofit organization has been approved by the Internal Revenue Service as a tax-exempt, charitable organization.” – 501c3.org
If not categorized as a 501c3, your donation will not be tax deductible but the donations do still go to helping the business grow.
We serve a few different industries, but the majority of organizations we work with are charitable. From arts & culture, adaptive sports, dog adoptions, and healthcare, our main focus fo these amazing organizations is to help facilitate higher visibility to help them reach their goals. Many of these 501c3s rely heavily on donations and grants to keep their orgs going. This is especially true in a time like the one we’e been facing for the past six months.
We’re making a concerted effort to drive donations to our clients & friends, so please, if you can, [and we know it’s difficult right now] donate to charities in your area, or if you’re feeling so inclined, please click the links below to help our clients or to join in an event to help raise funds. Every little bit helps!
• Beautiful People Adaptive Sports, A community sports organization that enables joy, inspires hope, and fulfills dreams among children with disabilities and their families. We see that vision playing out in significant positive changes observed by parents as to their child’s socialization, self-esteem, coordination, agility and mobility.
Arts & Education
• Flow Kakou Flow Kākou is a Hawaii-based arts and cultural non-profit organization. Established in 2017, its mission is to instill and inspire ownership and self-awareness among community members through movement-based activities. We develop understanding of purpose, intention, innovation, action/reaction and reflection to help find clarity and balance as a community and culture.
• *Dance to Wellness, Dance to Wellness (DTW) uses dance exercise and health education to help adults of all ages into their golden years live a happier, healthier and longer life. *Dance To Wellness is not a 501c3 entity but they rely heavily on donations and participation in their events to function.
• Dog Star Rescue, The mission of DSR is to save stray, abandoned, shelter, and owner surrender dogs of all breeds and ages by placing them in qualified, caring, lifelong homes. The ultimate goal of DSR is to develop a network of united supporters to transform as many unwanted dogs as possible into companion pets in appropriate homes.
• Duncaster, Duncaster is a 501c3 not for profit organization. Experience an active lifestyle filled with friendship and exceptional service at Duncaster, Hartford County’s premier Life Plan community. Enjoy art and culture, education and wellness on Duncaster’s beautifully landscaped 94-acre campus.
• Avery Heights, Avery Heights—creating memories with loved ones and their families since 1957. What sets our senior living community apart is that we put healthcare first. For over 50 years, our staff has gained a solid reputation for providing seamless care and convenient living—all for a great value.
• Cypress at Home, Cypress at Home enables seniors to remain independent and in their home environment while experiencing the highest quality of life possible and providing peace of mind to adult children who live throughout the country. Our care management program has been in existence for over 25 years and was originally part of the Lee Memorial Health System. Together, our experienced team of trusted professionals provides customized care management with fully integrated care and services.
• *Mad River Market, Together we can ensure access to healthy, affordable food, support our local agriculture and economic development, and build community. Whether you are a shareholder or not, Mad River Market will offer great food and groceries, and show what is possible when we work together, at our future home in Winsted, CT. *Mad River Market is not a 501c3 but they rely on new member-owners and donations to make their dream a reality. To learn more about becoming a member-owner, click the link above.